Employees in purchasing and quality management departements are often confronted with material-aspects in the context of their commercial activities.
The material testing provides information on the mechanical-technological quality values of materials and their welded joints, the condition with regard to external and internal irregularities, the structural and structural state as well as the chemical analysis of the material used. Components of the material testing are the fields of destructive and non-destructive material testing as well as structure analysis and analysis.
The aim of this seminar is to provide employees in these areas with a basic understanding of the material steel as well as its processing. In doing so, you increase your materials expertise to your customers and employees in your company.
- General steel science
- Fundamentals of the material steel
- Steel types and designations of steels
- Types of acceptance test certificates according to DIN EN 10204
- Necessary material tests for the preparation of test certificates
- Metallographic and analytical investigations
- Non-destructive material testing (ZfP)
- Practical demonstrations
November 19 2020, 9.00 to 16.00
CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION
- The participants receive an in-house DVS certificate of attendance
ifw Jena, Andreas Lüderitz
Tel: +49 3641 204-112
Fax: +49 3641 204-110
- 390,00 € (including training hours, seminar documents and participation certificates, our general terms and conditions apply)
Download seminar flyer (DE)
Download registration form (DE)