Cancelled due to official regulations.
With the course "Specialist for Additive Manufacturing Processes", ifw Jena offers comprehensive training according to DVS guideline 3602-1 in order to bring the know-how that the institute has developed with its research partners into the industry.
Theoretical and practical contents for the industrial additive manufacturing of metallic components will be imparted in the one-week course . A special focus is set on powder bed fusion. The participants get to know the different materials, their special features and the different procedures. Likewise, they are practically involved in designing components and the peculiarities of the various systems. The course comprehensively prepares technicians, skilled workers and masters to use additive manufacturing processes in their company and to optimally utilize their potential.
- Master of craft or industry
- Skilled workers
- Laser beam specialist according to DVS 1187 directive
- Persons with completed university education in an engineering or natural science subject
- Introduction to the additive manufacturing processes (systematics, basics, process principles, technical terms, application areas)
- Additive metal-based manufacturing processes
- Laser generation of metal components (system design, laser safety and occupational safety, data processing, process parameters, construction process monitoring, system operation, troubleshooting)
- Quality assurance of metal components
- Construction of the system for laser generation (metal)
- Preparation of the data for a construction process
- Preparation of the production plant
- Postprocessing of the production plant
- Finishing and quality assurance
- Project work
- November 2 to 6 2020 from 9.00 am
Course supervision, counseling, registration
Andreas Lüderitz, B. Eng. SFI (IWE)
Tel: +49 3641 204-112
Fax: +49 3641 204-110
Download seminar flyer (ger)
Download registration form (ger)