The seminar provides basic knowledge of the moments after powder bed-based additive manufacturing and deals with the finishing of additively manufactured components and quality assurance on them.
The seminar is part of the Operator Additive Manufacturing training and can be taken individually or as part of the complete training.
The training for Operator Additive Manufacturing PBF-LB is based on guideline EWF-AM-QUAL-003-19. The seminar corresponds to Competence Units 16 and 20.
- Necessary post-processing and finishing on additively manufactured parts
- Removal of the finished part from the system
- Powder removal after the build process
- Tools and methods for subtractive finishing of additively manufactured parts
- Destructive and non-destructive quality assurance for additively manufactured parts
- Internal and external defects in additively manufactured parts
- Sources of defects in the additive manufacturing process
September 22, 2022
ifw Jena, Andreas Lüderitz
Tel: +49 3641 204-145
Fax: +49 3641 204 110
Per single seminar: € 400,- (incl. exams)
Complete training: € 2.000,- (incl. exams)
Günter Köhler Institute for Joining Technology and Materials Testing GmbH
Ernst-Ruska-Ring 3, 07745 Jena, Germany