To expand our activities in the field of bonding, we are looking for a Research Associate (m/f/d) with immediate effect.
- Implementation and documentation of publicly funded projects in the research field of adhesive bonding technology
- Preparation of research reports and publication of research results
- Planning and processing of services and contract research
- The technical content includes studies on adhesive bonding technology such as evaluation of adhesives, application possibilities, new and further development of technological processes as well as aging predictions including the evaluation and documentation of the results
- Successfully completed technical/scientific studies in the field of chemistry, or in the field of materials science with specialization in the area of non-metallic materials
- Knowledge of industrial manufacturing and analysis in the field of bonding is an advantage
- Experience in scientific work in the field of research
- Knowledge of MS Office as well as software for analysis and presentation of scientific data
- Solid knowledge of the German and English language, both written and spoken
- Both high ability to work in a team as well as independently and responsibly
- Permanent employment contract with performance-related remuneration
- Investigation of varied and relevant tasks from the industrial environment
- Full-time job (40 hours/week), part-time possible
- Flexible working hours and 30 days vacation/year
- Young and motivated team of scientists and technicians
- Support for your targeted further training and scientific projects
If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Dörthe Jakobi by phone at +49 3641 204-123.
Please send your application with the usual documents in a single PDF file (max. 12 MB) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also state your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Download job advertisement (DE)