Due to an age-related retirement at ifw Jena, we are looking for a commercial employee (m/w/d) in the administration department.
- Administrative management of publicly funded research and investment projects from application to proof of use (in particular personnel and financial planning)
- Compilation of the necessary information for external payroll accounting by the tax office
- Support of the commercial manager in his manifold tasks
- Further development of procedures, processes and controlling systems
- Economic evaluations and ad-hoc analyses
- Degree in economics with a focus on controlling or comparable training in business or administration, business informatics
- Relevant professional experience in the field of accounting/controlling and a strong understanding of numbers
- Experience in the administrative planning and implementation of publicly funded research projects desirable
- Secure mastery of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel, Word, Outlook
- Readiness and ability to communicate with scientists, external organisations and administrative bodies
- Independent and structured way of working
- Reliability, flexibility and resilience
- Unlimited employment contract with performance-related remuneration
- Full-time employment (40 hours/week) with flexible working hours
- 30 days holiday/year
- A varied and responsible job
- Potential for personal development and professional development
If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Oliver Klähn by phone at +49 3641 204-106.
Please send your application with the usual documents in a PDF file (max. 12 MB) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also state your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
Download advertisement (DE)